A honest LeagueSense review!

• My Rating From 0-5 Stars

Walls: 5/5 ☆☆☆☆☆

RCS: 5/5 ☆☆☆☆☆

Aimbot: 5/5 ☆☆☆☆☆

I have been using LeagueSense in 6 prime high rank accounts since Jun 30th 2019(around 1k games played with the cheat), my objective when i get a new hack is to test in multiple accounts to know the limits, features and how obvious the hack can be to other players,since then i got 0 bans I even made to OW in 2 accounts and got a 31 days ban for griefing(and i didn't grief prob was a bit blatant and pep reported me xd).

This hack is different from the others in order to climb to high ranks it requires u to have some map knowledge(pixel, movement, strafe and counter-strafe, and please with such aim skills learn some nade spots) if u have all this requirements u for sure gonna be able to climb without being called a hacker(if u play legit)!

Aimbot/Aim-assist:

The cheat uses the Legit Neural Network Mousedriver Aimbot System and to be honest is perfect 99% of the time it gives fast and precise shots, sometimes i play with some friends that also hack and they can't believe I'm have aimbot cos its so natural that is almost 100% impossible to be noted. Also the better ur real aim the more natural ur results gonna look(I recommend practicing pistols in deathmatch it helps a lot).

RCS:

Its impossible to be noticed and to be honest the only person who can notice the RCS is me(the guy using the cheat), and it works with the triggerbot and aimbot making it perfect for both options.

ESP:

The visuals in this hack are made to be undetected so aren't the best(in features), but for sure it finish the job without any problem, I just wish had some bones ESP and health ESP and if not asking too much the weapon the player is using(the last one isn't rly necessary, it's just a cool feature).

Radar:

For me after the aimbot this is the best feature in the hack, it's a reliable option in case u don't want to use the ESP, it helps a lot know where is each enemy and makes ur gamesense looks realy good, it's the perfect combination with the aimbot, mixing a perfect aim with a perfect map awareness. If this option get a steam proof version would be perfect!

Suggestions:

ESP- I just wish had some bones ESP and health ESP and if not asking too much the weapon the player is using(the last one isn't rly necessary, it's just a cool feature).

RADAR - If this option get a steam proof version would be perfect!(yeah Ik it's hard but don't cos me anything to ask)

Suport for Faceit cliente side, Gamers Club and others that I will be adding here after trying!( Ik that is hard and almost impossible to keep track of every single private anticheat!)

Aimbot - Sometimes the aimbot follows the enemy behind the walls its not obvious and happens more when is some place where i can wallbang or when im using scopes, no one in my games even notice that cos i always move my aim too fast!

Well I think is only this I recommend this cheat for everyone with enough map knowledge and experience, also I gonna try to improve this review with time, and sry for my english I still learning!